Thursday, December 30, 2010

{Top 20 of 2010}

The end of the year is my favorite for many reasons, the biggest reason being that every TV show will have an episode in which they reflect over the past year. MTV will have their 20 biggest songs of the year, CNN goes through the top 10 news events that made 2010, and so on...

As a History major, I not only love these shows, I live for them. (Dramatic? Yes.)

I love looking back and remembering events and people that made some sort of difference (either good or bad) in the year, someone or something that we may have forgotten or looked over. Sometimes we don't even realize how someone may have affected the course of events until the end of the year, where the results can be seen. Why is this so important? Because (I believe) we do a huge disservice to the people who made an effort to influence and change our society by forgetting the lessons they taught.

What about in our own personal lives? Do you sit back with a warm cup of coffee and remember the big events that took place this past year in your own life? Can you think of 10 things? 5? None? As 2010 wraps up and 2011 unfolds, I pray that you'll take the time to remember not only the moments and people that made you laugh so hard you couldn't stop, but also the times you thought there was no hope. Learn from them. I pray God's faithfulness and love will be with you and yours in this next year.

Before I get too busy in the last few days of 2010, I want to leave my own bits of reflection through my pictures. I picked out my favorite 20 photos from the year. There are some weddings, engagements and some personal ones that I've picked out just for you and put them in no particular order! To all my couples, families, and friends that have sat through a session with me this year, thank you. I love you all and pray many blessings over you and your loved ones. To everyone out there, may God give you the best year yet!




































0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP