Thursday, April 28, 2011

{Out with the old, in with the NEW}

As of April 20th, the busyness of my life decreased by 85%. What happened? I finished my internship, which is #38 on my 101 goals list :) Now I'm just waiting to graduate college in 2 weeks, which is #6 on my list.

To commemorate this new step, I gave my blog a face lift, which is #15 :)

One of the changes I am most excited about is my new logo. I just love it! My good friend and fellow photographer, Christina made it. She did an amazing job. Thank you so much, my dear! Check out her blog and get inspired just like I do! The 2nd change is the size of the photos. I have to say, I was a bit hesitant to make the photos bigger, but after I tried it, thanks to another good friend and fellow photographer Shauna, I love it as well! She passed a long a few tips and secrets that made a huge difference! There are other details I'm still working on, but for the most part, this is the new look. I'm very happy about it and I can't wait for everyone to see it!

I have a few posts that are in line, so keep checking back for all the updates!

Before I leave I just have to share one of my senior photos taken by my good friend Jes from Ivory Photographs. Didn't she do awesome?? I can't wait to see more!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP