Friday, November 29, 2013

{Reuben & Vivian | Family}

The last three months of the year is the best time for many reasons.
The weather (slightly) changes, girls start wearing boots, and families start contacting me for shoots. And I love family shoots! Reuben and Vivian's family was no different. I've known Reuben since high school, so I was thrilled when he asked me to photograph his engagement five years ago. You can only imagine my excitement when they contacted me about his family session.
Their little kids were so adorable in their costumes, I just couldn't stop taking pictures of them!
Here are some of my faves from the day!
Enjoy :)

SF001 SF005 SF006 SF011 SF012 SF013 SF026 SF032 SF044 SF047 SF051 SF053 SF034

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP