Thursday, March 15, 2012

{Daniel & Cristina | Wedding}

I love red hair. I love it so much that I wish I had red hair. There I said it. Seriously, can anyone think of something prettier than long, flowy, red hair? Probably not. The second I saw Cristina get out of her hair the day of her wedding, I knew it was going to be beautiful because of her hair. Silly I know, but it's the simple things in life, right?
Anyways, Daniel and Cristina got married at the Fern Forest Nature Center in Ft. Lauderdale, which is another one of those spots that I've never heard about even though I grew up in that area. It was so beautiful with all the trees surrounding the venue. The weather was perfect and everyone had such a great time celebrating the marriage of these 2 lovebirds. Daniel and Cristina, thank you so much for allowing me to document your big day and watch you guys just enjoy being with each other. You guys are wonderful!
:)

CDW002b

CDW005b
Isn't she just gorgeous??
CDW013b

CDW038b

CDW058bCDW032b

CDW051b

CDW071b
One of my favorites...
CDW096b

CDW097bb
Look at his smile! Love it!
CDW099b

CDW101b

CDW126b

CDW208bCDW242b

CDW205b

CDW221b

CDW232b

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP