Monday, February 6, 2012

{Teresa & Terrell | Family}

Families are some of my favorite people to work with because you literally don't know what's going to happen. Especially when small children are involved. I love it. Kids can be so unpredictable. As a photographer, I've learned 2 very important lessons with kids. When they're around, let them be themselves and keep taking pictures.

When Teresa won the the free engagement session at the Bridal Expo in September, she asked me if I could do a family shoot instead since she and her fiance did not have any photos with his daughter. Of course I said yes! We brought a few props to my favorite new location, Lake Hollingsworth, and let little Destiny steal the show :)



TF020b

I love this picture of the 3 of them <3
TF030b





TF054b



TF064b

TF063b

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP