Wednesday, December 22, 2010

{Piccinelli Family | Orlando, FL}

Ok here is the blog I've been excited to post since the photo shoot! My cousin and I have been trying to schedule family photos for months now. She finally caught me right before I took my final teacher certification tests and finishing my English class (both of which I passed! YAY!). I couldn't believe how big the boys have gotten. They were so much fun to hang out with and definitely unpredictable! Here are a few of my faves of the day.
Enjoy!




I once took this little one to the Museum of Atlanta when he was about 5 months old. THAT'S a good story! Haha!














Thank you so much guys! I love you :)

1 comments:

SheikMozart December 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Hey Cinch! These are some of my favorite pics of yours. The one with Zack looking out is brilliant. Great job!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP